Get Inolved at WLPC!
Following Jesus for Life involves a long journey of faithful discipleship. Sometimes along the journey, you will need directions. Sometimes you will need the courage of others with you. Sometimes you will need rest. Sometimes you will need something to stimulate your journey. Sometimes you will need someone to point out what you’re missing all around you. Sometimes you will need to be fed. These are all things we do together here at White Lake Presbyterian Church.
Whether its studying a book together at church or at someone's home, reflecting on Scripture together over a meal, or watching a movie or t.v. show with discussion and prayer afterward, there is a place for you. You are invited to join us in growing your faith as you Follow Jesus for Life.
Faith Formation Opportunities:
- Sunday Morning Book Study, 9:00am – Believe by Randy Frazee
- Saturday Men’s Breakfast, 8:30am - Scripture Reflection
- Friday Night Lights! – Dates/Times TBD - Come watch an episode of the acclaimed TV show centered around life and football in Dillon, Texas, then join in discussion of faith and life for us today. Pastor Isaac will be hosting at his home and a simple dinner will be shared. You are also invited to join us for discussion only.
- More Opportunities TBA!!
- Financial Peace University - Classes to be determined.
- The Legacy Journey - will be offered again, dates and time to be determined.
Other Connection Opportunities:
- Weekly Potluck, Tuesdays, 6:00-6:45pm - Bring a dish (if you can, but not necessary!) and share a hot meal with friends, as we catch up and learn more (than we want to know, sometimes) about each other.
- Women's Quilting, Mondays, 12:00-3:30pm - Bring your own lunch and then help or learn to quilt blankets! All blankets are given away as mission projects or sold to raise money for other worthy causes!
- Family Events, 5th Sundays - During every month that has 5 Sundays, the last is reserved for Families to join together in worship with a family friendly event afterward. Bring your young ones for worship, fellowship, and fun.
- Church League Softball, Mondays, 6:30pm - Doubleheaders each Monday during May, June and July. See Events for Locations.
- AA and AlAnon, Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00pm - We host one of the largest groups in White Lake. If you or someone you know needs support, please drop by or get more information at:
- Boy Scouts of America, Pack 42 - We are excited to welcome and partner with White Lake's oldest Pack.